2011-03-18

LEGO Technic


My brother enjoyed playing with LEGO blocks since he was 3~4 years old. From big blocks - duplo line- to technic line, he spent most his play time to build LEGO castles, houses, office and cars. After he entered middle school, he stop playing with it. LEGO played a significant role when he decided what to study in the university. He remembered that he liked LEGO. So now he studies architecture!


LEGO blocks including these cars have stayed in the storage for a long time. I searched the storage to find some objects for this class. And finally I found these blocks in the box. I couldn't get manuals of them (probably missing during the transfer). Fortunately, they have constructed completely.

Therefore, I'm going to use these blocks which reflects the childhood of my brother.

more information about Lego Technic line,
@ wiki
@ brickfactory (manuals of most LEGO blocks)